A 3-day course in onsite metal analysis for C, P, S, and others
Owning a Mobile OES unit with a Spark or UV probe does not guarantee repeatable PMI or carbon equivalency (CE) analysis results in the field. A well trained, competent mobile OES operator is the most important component for repeatable, accurate PMI and carbon equivalency analysis results. At Verichek Technical Services, Inc. we offer in-house and on-site operator training classes to mold your employees into spectrometer operational professionals.
The three-day course incorporates important operational aspects such as:
- Correct probe alignment to the sample surface
- When the use of adaptors and seals is appropriate
- Troubleshooting questionable analysis readings
- Utilizing the built-in CE formula calculator
- Sustaining repeatable results and reports
Attend to the in-house mobile spark training seminar at Verichek Technical Services headquarters on August 31st – September 2nd and earn the confidence needed to produce internal PMI results in the field.