Thanks to its light weight and small size, the PMI-MASTER Smart can be conveniently carried, making the analysis independent, especially in hard to reach places. Despite its compact dimensions it offers high analysis performance.
The rechargeable battery pack provides enough power for 7 h in standby or the analysis of some hundred samples in SPARK and/or ARC mode. The PMI-MASTER Smart can also be operated using the external power supply/charger, with or without battery and even when recharging the battery pack.
Due to minimized Argon consumption a 1l bottle is sufficient for several analysis (Linde Ecocyl recommended). For more intensive use a cart, holding a 10l bottle, is available.
What makes the PMI-MASTER Smart different to other mobile analysers?
- Can be effortlessly carried around with only 15 kg / 33 lbs weight (other mobile analysers can only be pushed or pulled)
- Full range analysis functions despite compact size
- Guaranteed stable measurement results even in motion and under temperature changes thanks to patent pending optics
- Easy to travel with: the transport cases fit into any standard car trunk
- Ready to ship
- Truly cordless with long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery
- Best tool for meeting API 5L and API RP 578 recommendations
The PMI-MASTER Smart can be programmed to produce a Carbon Equivalent (CE) value. During installation, the customer provides the CE formula(s) and the service engineer installs each formula. The CE report can be logged and printed directly from the instrument.