R3 RotrOil spectrometer is complaint to the requirements of the ASTM D6595-00 Standard Test Method for determination of Wear Metals and Contaminants in used lubricating oils or used hydraulical fluids by Rotating Disc Electrode Atomic Emission spectrometry.
R3 RotrOil Instrument is available in two different versions, the first one is the more compact one (as showed in the picture on the right), the second one is with PC included with touch screen management, in general preferred in the Military domain (picture available in the brochure enclosed in the Download Section).
- Paschen Rouge mounting
- Spectral Field: 190 to 800 mn
- High luminosity Holographic grating depending on application
- Multi-frequency spark source
- Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Weight: 55 Kg