Verichek has (2) demo GNR – OES S1 Minilab 150s available for immediate sale. Both instruments are 2 years old and have a very low number of burns. Both instruments are continually kept up with maintenance and calibration. They are a fine option for anyone looking to avoid the cost of a new instrument and replacing it with a like-new high-quality option.
The configuration for the two S1 Minilab 150’s are:
- Standard Configuration includes Fe01, Al01, Cu01, Ni01
- Standard Configuration includes Fe01, Al01, Cu01, Ni01, Zn01, Sn01
S1 MiniLab 150 is a Multi Matrix spectrometer for Ferrous alloys, Aluminium alloys and Cupper alloys. Thanks to its innovative optical design, S1 MiniLab 150 is the unique spectrometer of its class to mount up to 4 high resolution CCD with 3.648 elements to ensure the best spectral resolution (<15pm).
S1 is equipped with software “Single Sample Standardization” which allows to standardize the unit with just one single sample for several bases.
S1 MiniLab 150 combines easiness of use, low maintenance cost, very competitive price with the most advanced technological optical and electronical components.
The innovative argon purged optic, with an argon consumption of 10 l/day only, ensures the maximum light transparency even in UV region at a negligibile cost.
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CCD system with up to 4 CCD solid state detectors depending on required applications
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device
- Stabilized against fluctuation in temperature
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 50 x L 59 x H 31 cm
- Weight: 35 Kg