Verichek has a GNR – OES S3 Minilab 300 on consignment and is available for immediate sale. The instrument has been continually kept up with maintenance and calibration and is currently in our home office. This is a fine option for anyone looking to avoid the cost of a new instrument with a like-new high-quality option.
The configuration for this S3 Minilab 300 is:
- Standard Configuration includes Fe Base instrument capable of running Cast Fe
The S3 MiniLab 300 is a compact spark emission spectrometer that offers an excellent solution for metal analysis in various industries. It combines ease of use, low maintenance costs, and an affordable price with the most advanced optical and electronic components to provide complete spectral coverage at the best resolution and light efficiency.
Suitable for both general-purpose and heavy-duty applications, the S3 MiniLab 300 can cover almost all the analytical requirements of a modern foundry. It features an innovative argon-purged optic that ensures maximum light transparency, even in the UV region, at a negligible cost of only 10 liters of argon per day.
The S3 MiniLab 300 can analyze various matrices, including iron, copper, aluminum, nickel, zinc, tin, titanium, cobalt, lead, and magnesium. It is equipped with MetalLab32 software, which is easy to use and provides comprehensive analytical capabilities.
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CMOS system
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device
- Stabilized against fluctuation in temperature
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 53 x D 83 x H 46 cm
- Weight: 70 Kg