The new S9 Atlantis is the result of 30 years of experience in developing and manufacturing optical spark emission spectrometers. It can be considered as the top laboratory metal analyser with improved analytical performances, highly flexibility and easy to use.
Manufactured with the higher quality components, S9 Atlantis is develop for any kind of analytical task. It is well suitable for routine analysis in the process control, for monitoring in quality control as well as in research and development for complex or specific analytical needs.
S9 Atlantis optical system combines the specific advantages of both photomultiplier tubes and CMOS detector systems.
The spectrometer can mount a cooled table stand and an ultra vacuum optic by an additional turbo-molecolar pump able to grant the highest sensibility for trace elements analysis such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous and Boron in Steels, Copper, Aluminium and Titanium Alloys.
S9 Atlantis can be designed with optional MDS optic (Multi Detector System), granting at the same time the best accuracy and the flexibility of elements to be analyzed.
- Paschen Rouge mounting
- High luminosity holographic grating depending on the analytical configuration
- Vacuum System (optional): the vacuum grade is provided by mean of a two-stage vacuum pump in series with high efficiency low noise turbo molecular pump controller by vacuum control device for better detection in UV elements
- Multi-frequency spark source
- Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- HEPS (High Energy Pre Spark) from 200 to 1000 Hz
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 60 x D 130 x H 120 cm
- Weight: ~ 250 Kg