OBLF’s VeOS semiconductor-based detector system has an analytical performance which includes the spectral resolution required for a laboratory spectrometer, and is as good as established photomultiplier-based systems. The brand new photo-detector technology was specifically developed for spark emission spectroscopy.
- Complete and flexible inclusion of all analytical tasks
- Easily extendable features
- The latest, specially developed detector technology
- Excellent performance with regard to detection limit, precision, stability
- Robust design for use in heavy-duty environments
- Most comprehensive multi-matrix application options without any restrictions regarding the selection of elements for analysis
- Accurate detection of N and traces of carbon (ULC)