Reasons to attend OES training
A mobile or laboratory spectrometer is only as capable as the individual operating it. Operator training allows companies to get the best possible analysis performance from a spectrometer.
The difference Verichek Technical Services, Inc. brings to the training room is experience operating instruments effectively in multiple industries. From Arc sorting mild and low alloy steels or meeting API 578 requirements with a mobile spectrometer to certifying metal analysis results with a laboratory spectrometer. Verichek Technical Services, Inc. will help an organization reach analysis goals while minimizing instrument downtime.
Signs an operator requires spectrometer training:
- Failure to recognize poor sample test results; Both visually and analytically
- Analysis results fluctuate from test to test or operator to operator
- Employee’s complain about using the instrument
- Operators spend more time troubleshooting with Verichek technicians then operating the instrument
- Operators find it difficult to select the correct analysis program
Good sample analysis burn
Good burn vs bad burn on the same sample
What an organization needs to consider when scheduling training:
- Beginner or advanced operator training
- In-house training at Verichek Technical Services, Inc. or onsite training at the customer’s facility
- Beginner operator training and troubleshooting or advanced training and troubleshooting
- Arc, Spark or Laboratory training
For more information contact Verichek Technical Services, Inc. or fill out the form below.