S7 Metal Lab Plus combines ease of use and high accuracy of results. Its ergonomic and innovative design has been appreciated by many Laboratories using this Metal Analyzer for several applications across all metal industry.
S7 MLP is the perfect solution able to cover multi matrix analysis requests and at the same time granting the flexibility of easy upgrade for future needs. S7 MLP is available with different configurations, able to analyze any different kind of metal alloys, ferrous and non ferrous ones: in addition a new version with upgraded CCD scientific grade is available from 2015.
A high performance PC programmable multi frequency source unit ensures that complete spark power stability is achieved allowing a significant increase in precision and a reduction in analysis time.
As an option, S7 MLP could be set up with optional external arm with the aim to check bigger samples in ferrous and non ferrous alloys.
S7 MLP Key Features are listed below:
- High analytical performances
- Flexibility, stability and reliability
- Accuracy and reproducibility
- High class certified standard calibration
- High Energy Pre Spark (HEPS) source PC controlled
- Short analysis time
- High range of metal analysis
- Advanced software technology
- Intuitive software for unskilled operators
- Optical Air System Multi Optical System: Multi High-Resolution CMOS solid-state detectors
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Source: Multi-frequency spark source. Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- Power Supply: 110/220 VAC 16A 2.5 KW
- Dimensions: W 93 x D 94 x H 101 cm
- Weight: 160 Kg
- Personal Computer (optional): Intel i3, 4 Gb Ram, 250 Gb HD, Combo DVD + DVD RW, Monitor 19” LCD, mouse, keyboard and HP laser printer